Posted by Riikka on April 11, 2007

According to AOL’s TV schedule, Scarlett Johansson is set to host Saturday Night Live on April 21, 2007. This will be Scarlett’s second time hosting the show. Björk will be appearing as the musical guest. Expect full coverage with video clips and captures after the show airs! Very exciting!!! :smile:

11 Responses to “Scarlett to Host Saturday Night Live!!!”
anne

YES, YES, AND YES very exciting bjork is wonderful and so is the very lovley Scarlett now it’s like twice the wonder :cool:

April 11, 2007 at 20:57

Very exciting news! I hope Bjork sings a new song…

April 11, 2007 at 22:49
Taylor

I am SOOOOOOOO excited, cant wait:biggrin:

April 12, 2007 at 00:04
Scarjo

I expect a lot of video clips of this show in our brand new video area! A lot of hard work to Riikka!

April 12, 2007 at 00:14

Scarlett Johansson is It Girl of the Month of the following website:

Keep up the great work with this site! I visit it often. :blush:

April 12, 2007 at 01:50
Julia

Scarlett’s body has been voted, by the readers of Glamour British Magazine, as the sexiest in the world (04/10/2007). I agree that Scarlett is a very pretty and sexy young woman, but I think she’s being so much exposed these days cause her appeareance. She’s incredible talentous, funny and cute, and a good-girl. I don’t want that she be more famous just cause her curves. She isn’t this kind of girl.

April 12, 2007 at 02:29
Charlotte

Yesterday I posted a comment and I’ve seen you’ve deleted it, Riikka. I wanted to use the forum to write it, but for some reason it doesn’t work in my computer and I can’t register. Maybe you think here is not de best place to find someone to write to, but I don’t like Meetic, Match or chats, and as I like movies and Scarlett too I supposed maybe here would be nice people. Anyway, I just hope I haven’t bothered you because it wasn’t my purpose, but I think I seemed a bit like a crazy person. I will write in the forum, if finally it works. Forgive me and forgive my horrible english, please! :frown:

April 12, 2007 at 13:03
dzie vyashu

I can’t wait !!!

April 12, 2007 at 14:44
Ms. Tapua Gwarada

Scarlett, Way to go sister. You rock my world. I love your smile.
God Bless you!!
Ms. Tapua Gwarda

April 12, 2007 at 16:52
will

:cool: can’t wait to see that, and bjork as the guest too !

April 12, 2007 at 20:31

Very exciting! She did great the first time!

April 13, 2007 at 19:05