Hello and welcome to Scarlett Fan your top site for all things Mrs Scarlett Johansson on the web.

I went a bit cap-happy (once again…) and uploaded 521 screencaptures of Scarlett’s appearance on Saturday Night Live. Enjoy the eye candy! 😀

9 Comments to "SNL Coverage: Pt. 2"
  1. eme says:

so great caps! damn i havent seen that ending clip with bjork, i like her as well.
    i just missed caps of the episode she went brunette and was a popular girl because she fell down on tv!

😉

2. Prophecy says:

I really want to say, I do enjoy visiting this site. like the multitudes, I think Scarlett Johansson is one of the most beautiful persons in the world. I hope she continue to mature in this nature (with truth, garce and elegance).

I know it’s important to mature in the Truth in order for this to continue to manifest. Just in case she feels the same.

I do have a beef though, I would like to see the clear pictures of her posted as oppose to the blurred ones, I mean I know her beauty can be overwhelming and all, but I think her audience can handle it for the most part.

Another tip, if she sometimes feel like the poparrizzi is overbearing, she can hire some assistats to shield her with bed sheets as she pass from building to automobile to building.

3. Sandra says:

My friend just watched this episode and said it was killer funny! 😀 I wish I could watch it myself, but my computer is rather stone-aged… Thanks for the awesome captures! 😀

4. AYAN says:

SCARLETT JOHANSSON’s coooooooooooool, beautiful. I love her, she’s first

5. Nemezide says:

still no videos?

6. Riikka says:

No, sorry, I am very busy with university at the moment so it is taking longer than planned.

7. Milano says:

PLEEEASE upload the caps with her brown hair from SNL!!!

8. Tammi says:

She is so beautiful. Those pics were great. I love this site.

9. econchino says:

great work as always riikka