Hello and welcome to Scarlett Fan your top site for all things Mrs Scarlett Johansson on the web.

I’ve updated the gallery with three new and amazingly gorgeous Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 07/08 campaign ads, and a few of the ones we had before in larger quality. Huge thanks to Rachel for sending these in! This is, hands down, my favorite Scarlett Johansson LV campaign to date!

I’ve also added 21 beautiful LJ icons created by Angelic! Be sure to view them here. :smile:

GALLERY LINK:
Louis Vuitton > Fall/Winter 07/08 Campaign Ads

9 Comments to "Additional Louis Vuitton Ads"
  1. econchino says:

:smile: you rock riikka, thanks for the photos.

2. Maria says:

I love these LV photos as well :heart:

Just wanted to let you know there seems to be a problem with the German language file in the fanarchive:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/scarlett/public_html/fanarchive/lang/german.php on line 890

Since the script recognizes the standard language of my computer it was asking for German. I typed http://www.scarlett-fan.com/fanarchive/index.php?lang=english and was ok, but others might not know about this so…

3. Sandra says:

Ah, I have to agree with you Riikka, these are Scarlett’s best Louis Vuitton ads to date – I really wasn’t keen on the previous campaign, even though Scarlett looks fabulous whatever she wears. Thank you for the photos – and a lovely new layout, btw (especially since it works in Safari! They’re my latest pet peeve – fan site layouts that crap up in Safari)! Another great one by Mycah, she sure knows what she’s doing. :)

4. Thomas says:

She is on the Cover from the new Vanity Fair Issue (Germany)

5. CarolJohansson says:

:tongue: I agree with Sandra. Scarlett looks amazing in every clothe…
    She’s fabolous!

Thanks for the lovely photos, Riika. :blush:

6. scarlett_style says:

I have one more Scarlett LV picture, not published in scarlett-photos yet. Do you want me to send it?
    Where I should send it?
    Kissses!!

7. Riikka says:

Please do send it in! :smile:

Maria, thanks for the heads up. I will delete the other language files as they often seem to cause errors.

8. scarlett_style says:

I’d be happy to contribute sending the pic, but WHERE? :ouch:

9. Lindsey says:

I love the new ad from LV.But why is Scarlett always so photo shopped.I think she doesn´t need ist!