Hello and welcome to Scarlett Fan your top site for all things Mrs Scarlett Johansson on the web.

For the red carpet premiere of The Other Boleyn Girl Scarlett Johansson wore a feminine raspberry Oscar de la Renta dress accessorized with Miu Miu pumps and Van Cleef & Arpels gems.  A total of 43 images have been added in the gallery. More coming up! Meanwhile, feel free to post your thoughts on her Berlin looks.

GALLERY LINKS:
– Events: Berlin Film Festival – The Other Boleyn Girl Premiere

10 Comments to "Berlin Film Festival – TOBG Premiere"
  1. Mycah says:

I admit this is my personal favorite look, (mainly not a fan of the makeup/hair) but I think the dress is very pretty and I love the color on her! I really do like Natalie’s dress too.

I hope the Boleyn girl coverage will continue! It’s been an exciting week :biggrin:

2. Laura says:

She looks amazing! Her dress is just beautiful and everything else, like her hair and makeup just top it off. Gorgeous on the red carpet, as usual.

3. Sandra says:

If I’m completely honest, Scarlett’s eye make-up is a bit too heavy for my liking, but other than that she looked fabulous at the premiere! Really love the dress and the tousled bun. Thank you for the new photos!

4. Mawi says:

She was really beautiful ! <3

5. Phil In Reno says:

Please Tell Me That The Tattoo Is NOT Permanent! It Would Be Awful It It Was! :dead:

6. zolie says:

Variety’ review: Scarlett is fantastic!!!! The movie seems great, and Bana made a good King. But it seems that Natalie is the bad one… In a way, I’m happy to hear that because many people were depreciating Scarlett and saying Natalie will be the best. Come on my Scarlett, make it clear!!You’re the best!!!!

7. Maria says:

Each aspect of the look on its own I wouldn’t like that much, if I’m being honest. But all together and esp. worn by Scarlett it works and is a chic, sexy & glamourous outfit/styling :biggrin:

8. Jennifer says:

looove the dress! I agree with Sandra, the eye makeup is a bit much (I think Scarlett is her most stunning self when she goes for the natural look), but overall it’s still a nice outfit. and yay for the good reviews!

9. tony says:

Well I thi\nk she looks great in all the outfit great

10. Caroline. says:

I like Scarlett’s dress I like the colour of the dress and I think the dress really suits Scarlett and I think Scarlett looks really beautiful in that dress.