Posted by Riikka on February 15, 2008

For the red carpet premiere of The Other Boleyn Girl Scarlett Johansson wore a feminine raspberry Oscar de la Renta dress accessorized with Miu Miu pumps and Van Cleef & Arpels gems.  A total of 43 images have been added in the gallery. More coming up! Meanwhile, feel free to post your thoughts on her Berlin looks.

GALLERY LINKS:
– Events: Berlin Film Festival – The Other Boleyn Girl Premiere

10 Responses to “Berlin Film Festival – TOBG Premiere”

I admit this is my personal favorite look, (mainly not a fan of the makeup/hair) but I think the dress is very pretty and I love the color on her! I really do like Natalie’s dress too.

I hope the Boleyn girl coverage will continue! It’s been an exciting week :biggrin:

February 15, 2008 at 20:08

She looks amazing! Her dress is just beautiful and everything else, like her hair and makeup just top it off. Gorgeous on the red carpet, as usual.

February 15, 2008 at 20:23

If I’m completely honest, Scarlett’s eye make-up is a bit too heavy for my liking, but other than that she looked fabulous at the premiere! Really love the dress and the tousled bun. Thank you for the new photos!

February 15, 2008 at 21:06

She was really beautiful ! <3

February 15, 2008 at 22:20
Phil In Reno

Please Tell Me That The Tattoo Is NOT Permanent! It Would Be Awful It It Was! :dead:

February 15, 2008 at 22:26
zolie

Variety’ review: Scarlett is fantastic!!!! The movie seems great, and Bana made a good King. But it seems that Natalie is the bad one… In a way, I’m happy to hear that because many people were depreciating Scarlett and saying Natalie will be the best. Come on my Scarlett, make it clear!!You’re the best!!!!

February 15, 2008 at 23:04

Each aspect of the look on its own I wouldn’t like that much, if I’m being honest. But all together and esp. worn by Scarlett it works and is a chic, sexy & glamourous outfit/styling :biggrin:

February 15, 2008 at 23:22
Jennifer

looove the dress! I agree with Sandra, the eye makeup is a bit much (I think Scarlett is her most stunning self when she goes for the natural look), but overall it’s still a nice outfit. and yay for the good reviews!

February 16, 2008 at 08:51

Well I thi\nk she looks great in all the outfit great

February 16, 2008 at 15:15
Caroline.

I like Scarlett’s dress I like the colour of the dress and I think the dress really suits Scarlett and I think Scarlett looks really beautiful in that dress.

February 18, 2008 at 01:53