Posted by Riikka on April 29, 2008

Here is the world premiere of Scarlett Johansson’s first music video to “Falling Down,” off her debut studio album, “Anywhere I Lay My Head”.

The cover song, which has David Bowie also on vocals, is originally on Tom Waits‘ album “Big Time”.

The album is set for release through Atco/Rhino Records on May 20. Watch the music video below or click here to view!

15 Responses to ““Falling Down” Music Video!”

I love this video :heart:

April 29, 2008 at 15:10

Help!!!!!!!!I’m sorry but this question is killing me:Will “Anywhere I Lay My Head” be published in italy,too?

April 29, 2008 at 15:12
Anthony

:biggrin:
She’s amazing , I love her voice …
I’m so excited about that album , it’ll come out really soon , I’m so happy !
LOVE SCARLETT <3

April 29, 2008 at 16:51
scarlettfan{ro}

sorry brothers and sisters but i don’t get it .it’s sound really awful . i love her like a actress but a singer don’t .sorry but i can’t take it :sad:

April 29, 2008 at 19:50
Caroline.

I think it is a really good song and that the video is an excellent video.

April 29, 2008 at 22:30

This song has REALLY grown on me. And Seriously how gorgeous is Scarlett without make-up. :O_O:

April 30, 2008 at 00:17
Lisa

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Its terrible…I was hoping for a good voice, Sorry but acting is her thing..Ca’nt have it all!!!!

April 30, 2008 at 01:59

Well, I don’t know about this. While I do enjoy the single and the five other songs I have heard..the album still sounds a little overprocessed to me. I have heard her sing before and she has a beauitful voice but on the album it seems trapped under studio work.

As for the video….well….I hate it. Such an egotistical video. She looks lovely as always but the whole “everyone be sad for me because it is so difficult being an actress that is adored” vibe really ticked me off. I don’t see why the video had to be about that.

:sad:

April 30, 2008 at 13:36

:sad: I totally agree with Rory. This song is AWFUL! I was really looking forward to it. I listen to her song Summertime a lot, because it’s good. But I don’t think she could be a recording artist for real.
I’ve never heard the original, maybe it’s just as bad. Maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to sound. I know this is an homage to Tom Waits. Maybe his video for this song is similar? It feels like the video was made in one day with a hand held camcorder. It looks totally home made. Like they had to produce something ASAP.
I hope the rest of the

April 30, 2008 at 18:10
david

lets do it again… with a different producer

April 30, 2008 at 20:37

Rory, I agree with you as well. You should all join the forum and jump in on the discussions regarding the album and the video. :smile:

April 30, 2008 at 23:27
Sybilla

I like it very much. It is very different than what the other stars do, and the clip is beautiful. I think she has a pretty voice, but I find blast that she covers Tom Wait’s voice.

May 2, 2008 at 10:39
lalalove

Wow! :O_O: She kinda stinks. She should stick to acting. I was actually looking forward to this, but it’s just…BLAHHHHHHHH! :doh:

May 2, 2008 at 20:30
Regm

She´s a great actress but come on, she can´t sing. She has not voice enough.
Pretty bad and the song is horrible.

May 4, 2008 at 01:17
JAYE

I love the video but the song is not that great. I probably will still get the album. :biggrin:

May 4, 2008 at 18:38