Hello and welcome to Scarlett Fan your top site for all things Mrs Scarlett Johansson on the web.

Here is the world premiere of Scarlett Johansson’s first music video to “Falling Down,” off her debut studio album, “Anywhere I Lay My Head”.

The cover song, which has David Bowie also on vocals, is originally on Tom Waits‘ album “Big Time”.

The album is set for release through Atco/Rhino Records on May 20. Watch the music video below or click here to view!

15 Comments to "“Falling Down” Music Video!"
  1. June says:

I love this video :heart:

2. Help!!!!!!!!I’m sorry but this question is killing me:Will “Anywhere I Lay My Head” be published in italy,too?

3. Anthony says:

:biggrin:
    She’s amazing , I love her voice …
    I’m so excited about that album , it’ll come out really soon , I’m so happy !
    LOVE SCARLETT <3

4. scarlettfan{ro} says:

sorry brothers and sisters but i don’t get it .it’s sound really awful . i love her like a actress but a singer don’t .sorry but i can’t take it :sad:

5. Caroline. says:

I think it is a really good song and that the video is an excellent video.

6. Mycah says:

This song has REALLY grown on me. And Seriously how gorgeous is Scarlett without make-up. :O_O:

7. Lisa says:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Its terrible…I was hoping for a good voice, Sorry but acting is her thing..Ca’nt have it all!!!!

8. Rory says:

Well, I don’t know about this. While I do enjoy the single and the five other songs I have heard..the album still sounds a little overprocessed to me. I have heard her sing before and she has a beauitful voice but on the album it seems trapped under studio work.

As for the video….well….I hate it. Such an egotistical video. She looks lovely as always but the whole “everyone be sad for me because it is so difficult being an actress that is adored” vibe really ticked me off. I don’t see why the video had to be about that.

:sad:

9. Nicky says:

:sad: I totally agree with Rory. This song is AWFUL! I was really looking forward to it. I listen to her song Summertime a lot, because it’s good. But I don’t think she could be a recording artist for real.
    I’ve never heard the original, maybe it’s just as bad. Maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to sound. I know this is an homage to Tom Waits. Maybe his video for this song is similar? It feels like the video was made in one day with a hand held camcorder. It looks totally home made. Like they had to produce something ASAP.
    I hope the rest of the

10. david says:

lets do it again… with a different producer

11. Riikka says:

Rory, I agree with you as well. You should all join the forum and jump in on the discussions regarding the album and the video. :smile:

12. Sybilla says:

I like it very much. It is very different than what the other stars do, and the clip is beautiful. I think she has a pretty voice, but I find blast that she covers Tom Wait’s voice.

13. lalalove says:

Wow! :O_O: She kinda stinks. She should stick to acting. I was actually looking forward to this, but it’s just…BLAHHHHHHHH! :doh:

14. Regm says:

She´s a great actress but come on, she can´t sing. She has not voice enough.
    Pretty bad and the song is horrible.

15. JAYE says:

I love the video but the song is not that great. I probably will still get the album. :biggrin: