Posted by Mycah on January 7, 2009

Va-Va-VOOM! Are all the words that come to mind whilst viewing the breathtaking photoshoot of Scarlett for Harper’s Bazaar February 2009. Miss Johansson looks 100% movie star and ultra glamorous in the Valentine’s Day themed shoot. They’ve also debuted the actual newstand cover (before being the subscriber’s unlike previously noted). This is truly one of my all time favorites – yeah I know we say that a lot, but seriously!

Furthermore the article is in the Press Archive. Here are some of my favorite quotes:

“You know, I always try to keep a low profile, which probably makes me the most identifiable person in a crowd, It’s like, There goes that woman in a wig, mustache, and glasses.”

“I’m a major foodie, I love to eat. I make a really mean lasagna. Woody’s like, ‘You’re like an Italian housewife. Where did this come from?'”

“Every actor wants to work on a Western. I would run a brothel, like a madam or something. I’m working with what I’ve got. It’s only so long that people are going to want to see me in a corset, So I might as well do it now.”

GALLERY LINKS:
– Photoshoots: Harper’s Bazaar
– Magazine Scans: Harper’s Bazaar (US) – February 2009

8 Responses to “Harper’s Bazaar Photoshoot & Article”
Marie

I agree. This photoshoot is amazing. You should totally use it for the next layout.

January 7, 2009 at 19:32
Katie

omfg! i LOVE this photoshoot!
hqs, please?

January 7, 2009 at 21:31
Andy

Ve-He-Ery nice!!!! :smile:

This is why I loce her…. Can wait to see some embiggened images! :cool:

January 7, 2009 at 23:37
Susi

I think she is a bit mediocre:

She slammed Cosmopolitan UK for exposing untrue parts of interviews picked together where she was talking about private matters and stated that she would never comment about her private life and now she talks about the moment her husband popped the question: will you merry me to Harper’s Bazaar?

January 8, 2009 at 16:59
Jasmin

She thinks,that she is the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world.I my gosh!

January 8, 2009 at 17:00
Susi

that what she said: Further hammering home the point, Johansson’s rep cited what the 24-year-old said in the U.S. version of Cosmo’s August issue, long before she and Reynolds swapped vows in September: “I hate feeling like I have to share my personal life with anybody. So I’ll take the normal celebrity route and just say I’m going to keep my personal life private.”

and now she talks about the moment of engagement and stuff…..

January 8, 2009 at 17:02
Anthony

I love Scarlett more and more !
The photoshoot is beautiful, and the interview is quite funny.
( Her direction and development projects at home include perfecting her cooking skills. “I’m a major foodie,” she confides. “I love to eat. I make a really mean lasagna. Woody’s like, ‘You’re like an Italian housewife. Where did this come from?'” She intends to feed said dish to her fictitious children, the needy sextuplets. “They’re always hungry, those bastards.”) —> that is my favorite part, so hilarious !
:heart: :heart: :heart:

January 8, 2009 at 20:17

WOW! Spectacular photoshoot :heart: It’s a pity text interviews can’t fully convey the sarcasm and jokes! But I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I’m sure anyone who has read more than 3 interviews with her can spot the not-said-with-a-straight-face-quotes and anyone who has seen interviews with her will be able to imagine her laughter lol

January 8, 2009 at 22:20