Entertainment Tonight posted a video featuring some footage from the Iron Man 2 trailer that’s supposed to be making it’s debut on December 25th. While Scarlett is nowhere to be seen in this particular clip, I’m holding out hope that she will be in the full trailer. For those interested, you can view the segment after the cut.
“When you’re doing an action scene you want everything to be exaggerated. You’re not just punching somebody, you’re punching through that person and everything.”
SCARLETT JOHANSSON goes from blonde bombshell to black widow for her latest role in blockbuster sequel Iron Man 2.
The curvy Hollywood star looks stunning in a figure-hugging leather outfit as she takes on the role of Russian superspy Natasha Romanoff – the Black Widow – in the hotly anticipated new movie which also stars Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow and Mickey Rourke.
Scarlett, 24, star of Lost in Translation, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and The Spirit, dyed her hair and went through a punishing fitness regime for the part but it was all worth it for a role she describes as “kicks ass”.
She said: “What do I like about the character? Everything. Her fabulous outfit. Her wonderful hair. Everything.
Scarlett covers the January issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine (UK). She poses with (RED) clothes in the pictures, and in the article she’s interviewed by Bono (U2) talking about her trip to Rwanda last year to help to fight AIDS in Africa. It’s a great photoshoot, and it’s always nice to see her collaborating with any charity cause. I added HQ scans of the magazine to the gallery, and also the photoshoot. Click on the cover pic for the Scans!
Earlier today, Scarlett, Liev Schreiber and the rest of the cast of the Broadway play A View From The Bridge attended a photocall and a meet and greet with the press held at Etcetera Etcetera Restaurant in NYC. Scarlett was glowing, so beautiful, natural, young and fresh. First photos in MQ and HQ have been added to the gallery, enjoy!
– Public Events: 2009 > A View From The Bridge Photocall
Hello Scarlett world! As you know both Lisa and I were unable to update the site due to several problems, but here we are again trying to catch up with everything related to Scarlett. For now, I’ve added the new Dolce & Gabbana The One and L’Eau The One promos (Scarl looks stunning on them!), two new HQ Iron Man 2 stills of our Black Widow, pics from several events she attended this year, most of them promoting her album Break Up (including a few more additions of the Paris Press Conference) and Mango, and the cover of the new single of Break Up, ‘Blackie’s Dead’. There are still lots of missing things but don’t worry, we’ll upload them soon.
Also I would like to show you another site where you will always find the latest on our girl, it’s a blog in spanish but a very complete one:
– Modeling: Dolce & Gabbana > L’Eau The One Perfume Campaign
– Modeling: Dolce & Gabbana > The One Perfume Campaign
– Movies: Iron Man 2 > Production Stills
– Public Events: 2009 > Rehearsing for ‘Le Grand Journal’
– Public Events: 2009 > Appearance in ‘Le Grand Journal’
– Public Events: 2009 > ‘Break Up’ Press Conference in Paris
– Public Events: 2009 > Gavin Friday & friends (RED) Nights Concert
– Public Events: 2009 > Mango Winter 2010 Campaign Photocall
– Public Events: 2009 > Mango Press Conference in Madrid
– Other Projects: “Break Up” By Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson > Album Covers
I’ve added over 300 high definition screencaptures of Scarlett in The Spirit. Enjoy!
– Movies: The Spirit > DVD Screencaptures (HD)
Some photos from the Winter 2010 Mango campaign have been released and I’ve added seven MQ versions to the gallery. More coming as I find them!
– Modeling: Mango > 2010 Winter Campaign
Back in September, Scarlett was in Paris promoting the release of her album with Pete Yorn, ‘Break Up’. I’ve added a nice selection of HQ and MQ images from the press conference.
– Public Events: Events in 2009 > ‘Break Up’ Press Conference in Paris
A very small gallery update today in an attempt to begin to catch up. I’ve added several MQ behind the scenes photos of Scarlett at the Dolce & Gabbana photoshoot.
– Modeling: Dolce & Gabbana > Behind the Scenes