Scarlett covers the January issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine (UK). She poses with (RED) clothes in the pictures, and in the article she’s interviewed by Bono (U2) talking about her trip to Rwanda last year to help to fight AIDS in Africa. It’s a great photoshoot, and it’s always nice to see her collaborating with any charity cause. I added HQ scans of the magazine to the gallery, and also the photoshoot. Click on the cover pic for the Scans!
Earlier today, Scarlett, Liev Schreiber and the rest of the cast of the Broadway play A View From The Bridge attended a photocall and a meet and greet with the press held at Etcetera Etcetera Restaurant in NYC. Scarlett was glowing, so beautiful, natural, young and fresh. First photos in MQ and HQ have been added to the gallery, enjoy!
– Public Events: 2009 > A View From The Bridge Photocall
Hello Scarlett world! As you know both Lisa and I were unable to update the site due to several problems, but here we are again trying to catch up with everything related to Scarlett. For now, I’ve added the new Dolce & Gabbana The One and L’Eau The One promos (Scarl looks stunning on them!), two new HQ Iron Man 2 stills of our Black Widow, pics from several events she attended this year, most of them promoting her album Break Up (including a few more additions of the Paris Press Conference) and Mango, and the cover of the new single of Break Up, ‘Blackie’s Dead’. There are still lots of missing things but don’t worry, we’ll upload them soon.
Also I would like to show you another site where you will always find the latest on our girl, it’s a blog in spanish but a very complete one:
– Modeling: Dolce & Gabbana > L’Eau The One Perfume Campaign
– Modeling: Dolce & Gabbana > The One Perfume Campaign
– Movies: Iron Man 2 > Production Stills
– Public Events: 2009 > Rehearsing for ‘Le Grand Journal’
– Public Events: 2009 > Appearance in ‘Le Grand Journal’
– Public Events: 2009 > ‘Break Up’ Press Conference in Paris
– Public Events: 2009 > Gavin Friday & friends (RED) Nights Concert
– Public Events: 2009 > Mango Winter 2010 Campaign Photocall
– Public Events: 2009 > Mango Press Conference in Madrid
– Other Projects: “Break Up” By Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson > Album Covers
I’ve added over 300 high definition screencaptures of Scarlett in The Spirit. Enjoy!
– Movies: The Spirit > DVD Screencaptures (HD)
Some photos from the Winter 2010 Mango campaign have been released and I’ve added seven MQ versions to the gallery. More coming as I find them!
– Modeling: Mango > 2010 Winter Campaign
Back in September, Scarlett was in Paris promoting the release of her album with Pete Yorn, ‘Break Up’. I’ve added a nice selection of HQ and MQ images from the press conference.
– Public Events: Events in 2009 > ‘Break Up’ Press Conference in Paris
A very small gallery update today in an attempt to begin to catch up. I’ve added several MQ behind the scenes photos of Scarlett at the Dolce & Gabbana photoshoot.
– Modeling: Dolce & Gabbana > Behind the Scenes
In a fashion selection organized by the French edition of Elle, top international stars were chosen as the best in a variety of categories.
Tilda Swinton ran off with honors as “Stylista”. French actress and comedian Valérie Lemercier took honors for her “total black” looks, while MTV host Alexa Chung was selected as “British Girl”, Penelope Cruz for “Red Carpet”, and the top model Natalia Vodianova for “Fashion pointue” or fashion forward. However, it is the actress Scarlett Johansson who took the top honor of “sexy bombshell”.
The panel of expert judges was presided over by Nathalie Rykiel, president & artistic director of the French fashion dynasty, Sonia Rykiel.
Found a brief article discussing the rehearsal schedule and show dates for Scarlett’s upcoming appearance in the Broadway revival of ‘A View From the Bridge’.
A View From the Bridge, a revival of Arthur Miller’s 1955 play about a longshoreman and his family. Liev Schreiber and Scarlett Johansson will star, and Gregory Mosher will direct. Rehearsals begin Nov. 19. Previews begin Dec. 28 at the Cort Theatre, 138 W. 48th St., NYC. Opens Jan. 24, 2010, for a limited run through April 4.