One who knows how to play up her natural femininity, Scarlett went for a soft angelic ‘do with effortless waves and soft curls. This below the shoulder look worked well by complimenting her facial structure without drawing attention away from Scarlett’s flawless face.
You can rock it if:
Style it, biatch:
2. Using a brush blow-dry your hair from the back and under by selecting a section of hair closest to your nape with the blow-dryer above the hair and the brush under. Pull the brush from the roots (with the dryer following it) when you reach to the end of the hair section curve both the dryer and brush under. [Repeat until dry]
3. Blow-dry the front, side sections of hair. Again, with the brush under and blow-dryer above, pull the hair from the roots forward in front of your face to create volume and motion.
4. With a curling iron take a small section of hair from the back and wrap around your curling iron barrel until you get as close a possible to your roots, hold for a few seconds to ensure the curls and then unwind the section of hair to reveal the soft curls created. [Repeat this step to the entire back section of hair]
5. Again with your curling iron take a section from the mid-sides of your hair and wrap around the curling iron barrel until you reach the half-way mark of your hair, hold for a few seconds and then backwards unwind the section of hair. [Do this for both sides of your head]
6. Apply moulding cream to your fingers and pinch the ends of your hair which cleans and separates the ends of the curls.
7. Finally, spray a minute amount of Lacquer to your whole head. As Lacquer is strong a very little amount is needed to hold the style.